Because, seriously. How can you mess up egg salad? Also, if you don’t have an egg masher thing, get an egg masher thing.
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped (unless you have the egg masher thing, in which case you go all Hulk on the stuff.)
- 1/2 bunch green onions (I only use the green parts, and I totally snip them with scissors.)
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 8 Tablespoons Hellman’s mayo (see my Vinegar Potato Salad recipe for how I feel about all things mayo.)
- Pepper (I never provide measurements on salt and pepper, just so you know. I do like me some black pepper, though, so go wild.)
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
Toss it all in and stir it all up. Chill a couple hours for the best flavor mingling. I like mine with Club crackers, but you can make sammiches or whatnot. Also unreasonably delicious is on your favorite sandwich bread with some alfalfa sprouts. Srsly.